This building is located in the area of Attiki, a very lively and developing neighborhood of Athens, strategically located for exploring the city. Potential buyers will be owners of an apartment made with high quality materials, totally renovated in 2018, bright and comfortable.
Designed by: Fotis Gazepidis
This 4rth floor apartment has area of 63sq.m. and includes a kitchen with a dining room, a cozy living room with a sofa bed, 2 more bedrooms with fitted wardrobes each and a bathroom. It is an apartment that can easily accomodate 6-7 people as in the first bedroom there is a double bed and in the second bedroom there is a single bed and a bunk. The property benefits from a balcony over 10sq.m, an armored safety door, white appliances and lift access. It also offers air conditioning, wireless internet and tv connection. To conclude, this bright and airy apartment, full of rich natural light all day long, is ideally situated on a peaceful street that is very close to vibrant city life.
Decorated by: Fotini Gazepidou
▪ 300 m from Metro station Attiki (Line 1 & 2) where two lines (M1 M2) can take you almost anywhere in Athens and provide easy and direct access to the airport and port.
▪ 3 metro stops from Monastiraki and ancient market.
▪ 5 metro stops from Syntagma.
▪ 6 metro stops from Acropolis Museum and Parthenon.
▪ 1 metro stop from Larissa station that connects Athens with the rest of terrestrial Greece by train.
▪ 150 m from Attiki Square where there is also a bus starting point.
▪ Within 500 m there are many shops, supermarkets, pharmacies, cafes, restaurants and banks.
▪ Close to hospital and the police station of the area.
▪ Cinemas, theatres, bars-clubs within 1,5km.
▪ White Electrical Appliances Included
▪ Security Door
▪ Air Conditioning
▪ Double Glazed
▪ Wireless Internet
▪ 2 TVs
▪ Water Heater
▪ Washing Machine & Hair Dryer
▪ Electricity System with Turn On/Off Card